Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The summer is coming to an end


Like the first time...
Originally uploaded by CláudiaM
So to celebrate my last summer of freedom for a while, I have made it a point to do everything I possibly can do, and take as many vacations as possible. Since Memorial Day weekend I have either been out of town or had people come in town to visit, all but 3 weekends. I have added to my skymiles account this summer while going to my cousin’s wedding in Connecticut (congrats cuz!), Charlotte, Topsail Island, Durham, and DC. I’ll be in NYC/CT this weekend and next weekend I am going to Mexico with the family. That will be fun, a long week to sit at a resort and think about nothing, absolutely nothing! That is exactly what I need before I start the next chapter of this thing called life ☺