Monday, September 3, 2007

Party like a rockstar!!!

My friends are sending me off into the world of grad school in style! We have decided that we will go out every night this week, through Wednesday, I have to be fresh for orientation on Friday morning. Not that I won’t be able to go out when I’m in school, but I’m supposed to be focused, so I am trying to get the partying worked out of my system now. Last night was awesome… got home at about 4:45am, so you can imagine I slept most of the morning. In addition to the vacation I suggest you do everything else you want to do before school so you can be fully focused!

But I do have a case study that I have to prepare for orientation so before I got anywhere tonight I will complete that… the reality is starting to set-in. Life will be different very soon :).